This November 2020 workshop has been postponed due to the current Covid cluster. It will hopefully be rescheduled for sometime in December, watch this space for further details.
Join Jenny Deans for this family-friendly session to learn more about the special role of our native bees, and how to attract them to your garden.
Learn how to make a bee hotel from recycled materials and what plants to grow to start up a bee restaurant.
You will discover:
· what native bees look like, and where they live
· their role in conservation and food security
· what native bees need to thrive
· how to create a bee garden to attract native bees
· how to care for our native bees
Jenny is a passionate gardener and environmentalist with a love for exploring the wonders of the natural world with children.
Numbers strictly limited for COVID-19 restrictions room capacity, so book in quickly!