We are now known as the Gawler Environment Centre and we have moved!
You can now find us and the Natural Resources Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Gawler office at
43 High Street, Gawler East SA 5118 (Town of Gawler Administration Centre).
The Gawler Regional Natural Resource Centre (NRC) is a community run incorporated body based in the foyer of the Adelaide & Mt Lofty Ranges Natural Resource Management (NRM) Board Office at 8 Adelaide Road (corner of 7th Street), Gawler South. The Gawler NRC is proudly supported by the Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges NRM Board.
The Gawler Regional NRC aims to:
- Support ecologically sustainable natural resource management in the region;
- Provide resources and information and build the capacity of the community to undertake action to support natural resource management;
- To provide a focus for the natural resource management activities of community groups
For more information on the Gawler NRC click here to view our brochure
Want to get involved? Easy, either:
- Drop into the NRC weekdays 9am and 5pm to speak to staff and check out the information available;
- Sign-up as an NRC member for $10 per year and receive discount at workshops and events, be eligible to vote at our AGM or become an NRC committee member and keep informed of upcoming events and workshops through email ; or
- Sign-up to receive the NRC e-newsletter by emailing email@example.com
- Volunteer for one of the positions available