We are now known as the Gawler Environment Centre and we have moved!
You can now find us and the Natural Resources Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Gawler office at
43 High Street, Gawler East SA 5118 (Town of Gawler Administration Centre).
The Gawler Environment Centre (GEC) is a community run incorporated body based in the Town of Gawler Administration Centre (43 High Street, Gawler East SA 5118) along with the Natural Resources Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Gawler Office. The GEC is proudly supported by the Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges NRM Board.
The Gawler Environment Centre aims to:
- Support ecologically sustainable natural resource management in the region;
- Provide resources and information and build the capacity of the community to undertake action to support natural resource management;
- To provide a focus for the natural resource management activities of community groups
For more information on the GEC click here to view our brochure
Want to get involved? Easy, either:
- Drop into the GEC to speak to staff and check out the information available. Office hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm, other times by appointment.
- Sign-up to receive the GEC e-newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer for one of the positions available